Are you relieved it’s Friday?! Do you have any special plans this weekend or are yous just looking forward to a little rest and relaxation (if you can manage it)?
For our family, it has been another week of runny noses and a messy house. Although I have been enjoying the cool Fall weather, allergies have been unkind. I haven’t even started to think about Halloween costumes yet and I know it will be time for Trick or Treating before I know it.
Our to-do-lists never get shorter and sometimes it might feel like we haven’t completed anything. To recognize some of the accomplishments we make each week, I have started a new link party to highlight your favorite posts.
Please visit me every Friday to link up your fabulous blog posts. I will be visiting the posts, commenting, +1 ing, supporting, and pinning the posts to the What I Wrote Link Party Pinterest Board. Next week the most popular posts in the link party will be featured in the What I Wrote Link Party. This is a great way to discover the awesome content that other blogs have to offer and to make some new friends!
No rules for this link party but a few guidelines:
* Please link up your favorite blog posts. Share what you wrote this week or something awesome from your blog archives. Can’t pick a fave? Feel free to link up more than one!
* Please, no product reviews or giveaways in the link party.
* Take the time to visit a few of the other posts in the link party and leave a friendly comment.
* I would appreciate it if you shared the link party on your blog.
* Join me again next Friday!
I can’t wait to read what you wrote, so let’s get this party started!
© 2013, Jennifer. All rights reserved.